Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Change air filters in the heating and air conditioning system.
- Clean range hood filters to avoid possible grease fires.
- Trim back any shrubbery or plant growth around the outdoor HVAC unit by at least 18 inches.
- Check and wipe down sliding doors and window tracks.
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors.
- Test garage door and grease tracks as needed.
- Clear gutters of spring and fall foliage.
- Power wash windows and siding.
- Schedule seasonal service of the HVAC system before summer and winter.
- Inspect and insulate pipes to protect them from freezing.
- Trim trees and shrubs away from the home's exterior.
- Touch up exterior paint and check for wood rot or water damage.
- Check grouting in kitchen and bathroom and repair if necessary.