Saturday, January 2, 2016

Perfect Fitness Top for She #fitness

Happy New Year everyone! I am enjoying my go to Quarter Zip. It is a premium wicking fabric in a ton of options. I customized my top with my store name on the sleeve. 

Here's the description of this great quarter zip:
An extremely flexible layer with a soft-brushed backing and moisture control for year-round comfort.
  • 6.8-ounce, 90/10 poly/spandex
  • Tag-free label
  • Gently contoured silhouette
  • Chin guard eliminates skin irritation
  • Cadet collar
  • Taped neck
  • Raglan sleeves
  • Thumbholes to keep hands warm
  • Hidden front pouch pocket
  • Open cuffs and hem

Your cost with one custom heat press is $43, and size 2X and larger cost extra. 

Email me for more info at info@embroidme-catonsville.com

No comments:

Post a Comment