Sunday, February 19, 2017

Remove Baked on Grease from Pans #Cleaning #Tip













How to remove baked on grease from pans - a great cleaning tip!

Here is the recipe:
You will want to mix up 1/2 cup Baking Soda, 1/4 cup Dish Soap and 1/4 cup Hydrogen Peroxide in a small bowl. Apply the paste to the pan or cookie sheet completely covering the baked on grease. Let the paste sit on the pan for a while. I applied the paste and then let it sit while I went to a swim meet so it sat for about 3 hours.

When you come back to it, just wipe away with a magic eraser and voila - beautiful shiny pan!

This tip is from one of my favorite bloggers - Julie - please visit her blog -
www.frugallyblonde.com

If you want custom apparel / marketing items, please visit my website - 
www.embroidme-catonsville.com 
or
www.charmcityink.us

Thanks for visiting!
Question? email me - info@embroidme-catonsville.com

No comments:

Post a Comment